You've got questions. We've got answers and love hearing from our fans. That's why, every so often, we reach into the Gearbox Mailbag and have the Gearbox Software crew--the world's foremost experts on all things Gearbox Software--respond to some of your questions right here on Gearboxity.
In today's edition of the Gearbox Mailbag, your questions about Borderlands 2, Aliens: Colonial Marines, the origins of the Gearbox Software name and more!
And don't forget, just by playing Borderlands on Steam, you can help us improve our future games. For more on that, click here.
Earlier in the year, we ran a little stat-tracking experiment with the Steam version of Borderlands that we called BTest. The idea was that, just by playing Borderlands, you'd be able to help us tune and improve our future games...
Above you'll find a trailer for the new Duke Nukem Forever add-on, The Doctor Who Cloned Me, which is available for download beginning today.
Packing a new single-player campaign plus new weapons, new multiplayer maps and more, The Doctor Who Cloned Me is hitting PC / Steam and PlayStation 3 for $9.99 and Xbox 360 at 800 Microsoft Points. For additional details, check out the official site!
A brand new downloadable add-on is coming to Duke Nukem Forever next Tuesday, December 13, delivering a new single-player campaign, new multiplayer maps and more!
Titled The Doctor Who Cloned Me, the new campaign pits Duke against Dr. Proton deep in the heart of Area 51. Alongside new enemies and bosses, the add-on packs new weapons and new interactive objects across the new environments, plus new achievements and trophies.
Four new multiplayer maps are also included, which can be played across all of the multiplayer modes including those of the Hail to the Icons Parody Pack:
- Sky-High: The alien-infested corporate offices of Pooty, Inc. near the center of Las Vegas. This map includes three indoor floors taken over by the aliens and two rooftops, jump pads, stairwells, and building-to-building combat.
- Command: EDF command center with an imprisoned BattleLord at its core! A two-level map featuring winding stairs, straightaway corridors, and jump pads
- Drop Zone: Rooftop of Duke’s Lady Killer Casino featuring indoor and outdoor combat and stairwells for platforming, an EDF dropship on landing pad, and a bottomless pit.
- Biohazard: Fight in the Breston Plant Nuclear Power facilities and compete across multiple floors in locker rooms, restrooms with showers, control rooms, and the nuclear waste storage room.
- Don't See Your Job Here?
- Graphics Programmer
- Technical Artist
- Animation Programmer
- Audio Programmer
- UI Programmer
- Online Programmer
- Software Development Engineer/Test
- Release Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Security Engineering Lead
- Senior Server Programmers
- Gameplay Programmer
- Visual Effects Artist
- Art Intern
- World Builder/Environment Artists
- Customer Support Producer
- Art Producer
- Content Artist
- White Box Programmer
- Server Programmer
- Junior Tools Programmer
- Visual Effects Animator / Artist
- Release Engineering Lead