A new batch of hot fixes for Aliens: Colonial Marines is now rolling out on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3:
Aliens: Colonial Marines Hot Fixes
April 30, 2013
- Adjusted "Recruit" difficulty to be easier.
- Reduced Xeno Bludgeon skill stun duration from 1 second to .75 seconds
- Xeno Heavy Chitin armor bonus decreased from 15% to 10%
- Xenos are now more vulnerable to damage during 'Rage'
- Xeno Rupture trait damage reduced
- Lowered the horizontal and vertical reach of Xeno Rupture
- Increased Xeno Enraged Pounce attack cool down from 2.5 seconds to 3 seconds
- Reduced marine claymore damage
A hot fix is automatically applied at the "Press Start" screen when Aliens: Colonial Marines is connected to the internet. In general, hot fixes are used to temporarily address issues between major updates. Hot fixes are not permanent -- they are temporarily stored in memory during the game session and lost upon exiting Aliens: Colonial Marines.
To ensure that you receive hot fixes, make sure that your system is connected to the internet when Aliens: Colonial Marines boots up. A hot fix differs from an update in that an update contains changes that are permanently stored on your system and only needs to be downloaded once.
Other Aliens: Colonial Marines News
- Don't See Your Job Here?
- Web and Social Content Editor
- Community Manager
- Marketing Producer
- Support Manager
- Web Designer
- White Box Programmer
- Environment Artists
- Server Programmer
- Dev Ops Systems Engineer
- Junior Tools Programmer
- Visual Effects Animator / Artist
- Release Engineering Lead
- Quality Assurance Tester
- Art Intern
- Visual Effects Artist
- Gameplay Programmer
- Senior Server Programmers
- Character Artist
- Release Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Security Engineering Lead
- Technical Artist
- Online Programmer
- Audio Programmer
- UI Programmer
- Software Development Engineer/Test