New downloadable content for Borderlands 2 arrives on September 3, 2013 with the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge packing a new level cap, new area and more!
Here's what players on PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 can expect that day:
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge
- Raises level cap by 11, for a new level cap of 72 when combined with the first Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack.
- Characters gain a skill point with every level, for a total of 11 more skill points.
- A challenging new map and mission, Raid on Digistruct Peak.
- Powerful new Legendary class mods and rare Pearlescent-grade weapons.
- The ability to unlock overpowered enemies for more powerful loot.
- New heads and skins to unlock.
Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 builds off the foundation of the first Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack, rewarding players that own both packs with additional bonuses! See this chart for details:
As you can see, Ultimate Upgrade 2 Pack does more than just add 11 new levels for characters to grow into – it also includes a challenging new map (Raid on Digistruct Peak) for hardcore players!
Packed full of ultra-powerful enemies, Raid on Digistruct Peak is an unrelenting gauntlet for Pandora’s toughest to prove their mettle. Those that defeat the challenge at Level 72 will earn rewards unlike anything Borderlands 2 players have seen before – most notably, the ability to wield insane loot that exceeds the Level 72 cap (imagine what the stats on a Level 80 Conference Call look like) …and face even harder foes. For more details on that, hit up this article on Digital Trends.
A glimpse of the titular Digistruct Peak.
Other Borderlands 2 News