New hot fixes for Borderlands 2 are now rolling out on PC / Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3!
Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes
December 10, 2013
- Adjusted the camera angle for Krieg while in the gunner seat of the Runner.
- Wilhelm is no longer invulnerable to the Ahab Rocket launcher.
- Description for Gaige's Buck Up skill now correctly indicates that Deathtrap will restore 100% of shields.
- Gaige's Interspersed Outburst no longer prevents critical hits from registering.
- Krieg's Release the Beast will correctly activate when health is less than 33%.
- Adjusted the presentation of Relic attributes.
- Corrected an issue where Tiny Tina's damsels could become invisible.
- (TK Baha) Removed the inadvertent health regeneration for the Pumpkin King's head when playing on OP1 – OP8.
- (TK Baha) Skrakks no longer appear deformed while PhysX is enabled — PC only.
A hot fix is automatically applied at the "Press Start" screen when Borderlands 2 is connected to the internet. In general, hot fixes are used to temporarily address issues between major updates. Hot fixes are not permanent — they are temporarily stored in memory during the game session and lost upon exiting Borderlands 2.
To ensure that you receive hot fixes, make sure that your system is connected to the internet when Borderlands 2 boots up. A hot fix differs from an update in that an update contains changes that are permanently stored on your system and only needs to be downloaded once.
For more on hot fixes and updates to Borderlands 2, keep an eye on the respective Knowledge Base article for your platform: PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3