New hot fixes for Borderlands 2 are now rolling out on PC / Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3!
Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes
July 24, 2013
- Corrected an issue with certain assault rifles not receiving the proper damage bonus from their barrel.
- Flynt now has a chance to drop the Tinderbox and other unique items.
- Addressed an issue where BNK-3R could get stuck and not be defeated.
- Corrected the alignment of holographic pistol sights.
- (Mr. Torgue DLC) Badassasarus now takes proper explosion damage from the Tunguska rocket launcher.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Players that have accepted but not completed "Roll Insight" can now properly interact with Murderlin.
- (Tina Tiny DLC) Repositioned the boundary turrets in Unassuming Docks to prevent players from missing a critical area.
- Addressed a rare issue where players who did not complete the optional "Collect Slag Samples" objective would not properly spawn back into the Natural Selection Annex.
A hot fix is automatically applied at the "Press Start" screen when Borderlands 2 is connected to the internet. In general, hot fixes are used to temporarily address issues between major updates. Hot fixes are not permanent — they are temporarily stored in memory during the game session and lost upon exiting Borderlands 2.
To ensure that you receive hot fixes, make sure that your system is connected to the internet when Borderlands 2 boots up. A hot fix differs from an update in that an update contains changes that are permanently stored on your system and only needs to be downloaded once.