Battleborn is a new first-person shooter for every kind of badass. Fight alone or alongside friends by taking command of one of 25 unique playable heroes in co-operative story missions or competitive multiplayer matches. The battle to save the last star begins when Battleborn hits PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this Winter.
The universe teeters on the brink of extinction and only the most powerful Battleborn can stop it. This band of badasses will slice swords through enemies, fire massive machine guns, sling powerful spells and much more! Rendain and his evil army must not be allowed to destroy the last star. Do you and your friends have what it takes to save it?
Game Modes and Features
- Players: 1-5 Players Online; 5-Player co-op; Splitscreen (up to 2 players) and online
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Release: Winter
- Story Mode: Fight alone, or co-operatively with friends, to save the last star in the universe from a mysterious evil hell bent on its destruction
- 25 Characters: Take control of 25 vastly different heroes, each one with their own personality, equipped with unique weapons and powers
- Competitive Multiplayer: Experience team-based competitive multiplayer action with up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches across three distinctly different modes – Incursion, Devastation, and Meltdown
- Progression System: Earn experience points in every game mode to level-up individual heroes’ Character Rank, as well as your own player profile Command Rank
Next stop: E3! Keep an eye out for first impressions from your favorite news outlets as they go hands-on with Battleborn for the first time at E3!
Stay up-to-date with everything Battleborn by following the official Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube channel and join in the discussion on the official forums.