Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak is out and the reviews are in! See what some of your favorite outlets are saying about the game:
- PC Gamer – 90/100 — "A great tactical RTS with all the gorgeous aesthetics and atmosphere of the original series."
- GameSpot – 9/10 — "Kharak chisels the genre down to its bare essentials and iterates upon them with tenacious precision, making for a real-time strategy masterpiece."
- IGN — 8.8/10 — "Put simply, I love Deserts of Kharak."
- Kotaku — "It's Homeworld, but with sand, and it's the best new RTS game in years."
- Game Watcher 8.5/10 — "In many ways it feels like a modern Westwood classic, but most importantly it evokes the same feelings of complex strategy that you might have had when playing the original Homeworld games."
- Destructoid 7.5/10 — "… the campaign is well executed for veterans and newbies alike, proving that over a decade without Homeworld is far too long."
- Gaming Trend 95/100 — "…this original and inventive prequel reinvents the series in a way I hardly even hoped could be possible. It's fresh but familiar. It's Homeworld, but it's something new."
- Gaming Nexus 8.8/10 — "Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak tells one of the better science fiction narratives I've seen in a real time strategy game…Minor gripes aside, Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak is one of the more compelling real-time strategy games I've played in some time."