Gearbox Software is back at PAX Australia -- Join us at the Inside Gearbox Software panel at 10:30AM on Sunday, November 2nd* in the Main Theatre.
Get a behind the scenes look at Gearbox Software and get the latest news and updates on our games including Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Battleborn and Homeworld Remastered! We will have never before seen reveals, exclusives and surprises so don't miss your chance to hang out with the Gearbox crew at PAX Australia!
*As of this posting, Sunday badges are still available! Click here to lock in your ticket now.
You may have seen select press outlets sharing their first impressions of Battleborn along with a few gameplay clips earlier this week, but today we're happy to share the world premiere of our entire Battleborn cooperative campaign demo.
In the video above, you can check out 18 minutes of five-player co-op gameplay featuring five of the characters we've revealed so far: Oscar Mike, Montana, Thorn, Miko, and Rath. Before the video begins, be sure to check out a brief intro from lead writer Aaron Linde and creative director Randy Varnell.
The first previews of Battleborn's gameplay have arrived! See what some of your favorite outlets had to say:
- CNET, Jeff Bakalar: "Battleborn... resembles a lot of what made Borderlands so great."
- Game Informer, Mike Futter: "Battleborn looks pretty darn good at this early stage no matter what you call it."
- GameSpot, Shawn McInnis: "I'm eager for a chance to sit down and play this new project from Gearbox. I haven't fully wrapped my head around everything that's going on in this hybrid of genres, but it's certainly grabbed my attention."
- Kotaku, Evan Narcisse: "With a bigger cast of characters, a core gameplay loop that's less time-intensive and the promise of a variety of play styles, Battleborn is Gearbox's most ambitious title yet."
- Polygon, Samit Sarkar: "Gearbox is working on much more than a MOBA, and is engineering this game to last..."
- IGN, Tom McShea: "Battleborn is trying to combine bits and pieces from a variety of places to create a fresh take on a crowded genre."
PAX Prime 2014 has come and gone, but the memories we made will live with us forever, especially for one couple -- congrats Cassie and John! Fans were able to take all for Vault Hunters for a spin in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, go hands-on with Tales from the Borderlands for the first time ever, and were even treated to a special Borderlands-themed magic trick from Randy Pitchford at the 'Inside Gearbox Software' Panel.
Catch up with all of the happenings at this year's expo after the jump. ...READ MORE
More Battleborn news